Cross posted from: http://blog.maordavid.com
- Query XML using XLINQ - How to query XML data using XLinq.
- C# Coding standards guideline - a guideline which was written by Juval Lowy.
- Linq to XML - Adding,Updating and Deleting data - How to add,update and delete XML data using Linq.
- I Search with Google’s experimental - new from Google Labs: Experimental search. I explain there what is it and how to use it.
- Reset autonumber (IDENTITY) column in SQL Server - How to reset the autonumber - identity column in a table.
That is my review of October posts. Comments, suggestions and links to things you think I should be talking about always welcome.
Thanks for reading!