This is a project to simplify the day to day operations when using automated builds on TFS.
This project handles common Team System issues such as:
- Continuous integration builds
- Scheduled builds
- Build queuing
- Event notifications
- Manual and automated build cleanup
What features included in V1.0:
- Automatic rescheduling when adding new scheduled trigger.
- A report for displaying statistics from the triggers and retention policies.
- Support for overriding build script parameters both for CI and queued builds.
- Support for only deleting the build drops.
- Support for configuring retention policies based on build quality.
- Performance improvements by introducing caching
- Added feedback when deleting multiple builds.
- Support for forcing reaching on the server.
- Support for overriding build script parameters on queued builds.
- Support for overriding build script parameters on triggers.
- Added range parameters when listing log entries to limit the result data.
- Removed the need for TfsBuildLab when using the restricted paths policy.