Friday, February 22, 2008

TechEd Israel 2008, I'll Talk There

I'll be attending in Eilat's Teched (6-8 April 2008) presenting about VSTS for Database Professionals and Team Build. I'm very excited...

If development is your business,  (or) you are decision maker, (or) ALM interesting you, (or) you suffering with database version management, (or) I'm interesting you... You are more than invited to come to my session... :)

Microsoft  also arranges a meetings with the lecturers - I'll be glad to see you there!

The session will demonstrate full lifecycle of a development team with SCM, including database versions management. The cycle has full build on the branch including the database. The demo will be demonstrate on TFS 2008 and VSTS 2008 Team Suite.

You can visit TechEd home page here.

No comments: