Enterprise Library 3.1 just Released: It is a maintenance release to fix a few bugs. It also includes an extension point in the Policy Injection Application Block that allows you to replace the injection mechanism.
Changes per Tom Hollander:
Policy Injection Application Block
- The default Remoting Policy Injector can now be replaced with alternative interception mechanisms via configuration without modifying the application block code
- Call Handler attributes are now honored correctly when placed on interface methods
- Fixed an issue that could cause duplicate handlers where matching rules matched both a class and its interface
- Classes implementing COM interfaces (including those deriving from System.Windows.Forms.Form) can now be intercepted
- TraceLogEntry class is now serializable, allowing it to be used with the MSMQ Trace Listener
Validation Application Block
- Fixed an issue that prevented the PropertyComparisonValidator from working with the Windows Forms integration adapter
- The message template for the PropertyComparisonValidator can now be saved using the configuration tools.
Data Access Application Block
- Connection strings for OLEDB and ODBC connections can now be edited using custom dialog boxes from the configuration tools
You can download it here.